Information about prices and general terms
- Apartment rates are in Euro per week for the indicated occupancy;
- Room rates are in Euro per day for the indicated occupancy including buffet breakfast for a minimum stay of 4 days;
- Smoking is prohibited in all the apartments, rooms and common areas;
- For hygiene reasons dogs and domestic animals are not accepted. Thank you for comprehension.
The prices include:
- Daily use of "La Dorada SPA" from 3:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. ( Access for adults only 16 + )
- Bathrobe and sauna towel for the entire stay
- Outdoor parking;
- Free WI-FI connection;
- Ski storage with ski boot dryer and heater;
- Rooms: daily cleaning;
- Apartments: daily cleaning of bathroom and floor;
- Final cleaning.
- Bathrobe replacement: 10,00 €.
- To the indicated prices will be added the local city tax (currently €1.90/person/day | from 01.01.2024 probably €3.00) for guests aged over 14. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated on the invoice.
Arrivals and departures
- The booking period runs from 15:00 on the day of arrival until 10:00 on the day of departure.
Booking and deposit
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and the receipt of our written confirmation;
- The deposit should be transferred within 3 days from the date of reservation.
Cassa Rurale della Val Badia, Agenzia di Colfosco
- NAME: Residence Garni La Dorada
IBAN: IT 64 X 08010 58341 000301008749
- Credit Card
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Cash for total amount up to 5.000,00 €. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by credit card (except Diners Club and American Express), cheque or advanced bank transfer.
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival);
- Cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in);
- Credit card (no Diners Club or American Express);
(Consumer Code, Parte III, titolo III, Capo I del d.lgs. 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
- 60 days before arrival: refund of the confirmation deposit;
- 59 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit;
- 14 days to 8 days before arrival: 60% of the total price is charged;
- less than 8 days before arrival, late arrivals, lower number of guests, early departures or no-show: 100% of the total price is charged.
We recommend you to take out the following insure against cancellation, early termination or late arrival: