p>The ideal place to regenerate both body and soul and take some time for oneself.
“La Dorada SPA” is waiting to spoil you in its new 200 m² wellness area distributed on two floors, where you will find everything you need for your perfect moment of peace and quiet: Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, infrared cabin, relax area and a tea station where you can sip some delicious tea.
If you want to freshen up, try the outdoor whirlpool while enjoying the breath-taking view on the mountains of the Sella Group.
Bathrobes and sauna towels are available for the whole duration of your stay.
“La Dorada SPA” is open from 3:30 PM to 7:30 PM (only for +16 adults)
A few advices to better enjoy the “La Dorada SPA”
Live your well-being with us
We care deeply about the relaxation and well-being of our guests, which is why we want to share with you a few simple tips to help you get the most out of your experience at “La Dorada SPA”:
- Prepare your skin with a nice lukewarm shower before entering the sauna. Your body will be ready to receive the heat and it will be easier for you to relax, while the water will also remove any perfumes and creams.
- Relaxation is also about silence and peace. For your own well-being and that of the other guests, try to maintain a quiet environment.
- Take a day for yourself and turn off your phone. “To unwind” for a little while will be a real treat.
- We believe that our well-being is also linked to that of the environment in which we live in. For this reason, we ask you to use your own bathroom slippers and help us reduce waste.
- It is recommended to enter the wellness area with a bathrobe and slippers.
- Plastic and synthetic clothing, such as bathing suites, when exposed to high temperatures release toxic fumes, undoing the benefits of the sauna and becoming harmful to your health and that of the other guests. Don’t forget to take off your bathing suit before entering the sauna!
- Metallic objects, jewellery and watches can cause micro-burns, so remember to remove them before you enter the sauna.
- To ensure the proper functioning of the sauna, we kindly ask you not to place towels or other items on the burners in the cabins. You can find dedicated hooks to hang all your stuff on the outside.
Take care of your health! If you suffer from cardiac problems or have ongoing fever, injuries and inflammations, or if you are pregnant, do not enter the sauna!